What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When entering your contact information on our site, to send a booking request or to add a testimonial, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, and other details to help us get in contact with you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out the contact form, fill out the testimonials form, or subscribe to a newsletter on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you fill out a form or sign up for our newsletter in the following ways:
- To display a new testimonial on our testimonials page.
- To quickly process your booking request.
- To register you for a newsletter, blog, or other article information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Determine whether the user wishes to view the mobile version of the site or desktop version.
- Compile data about site traffic and interaction to offer better site experiences in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.